Wednesday 25 February 2015

You will love New York

New York is a very attractive and enormous city. It is considered to be the capital of the world and when you visit the city you realize why people say that. It is very impressive for people that live in small cities because it doesn’t matter where you are that you can see hundreds of skyscrapers. That is what I thought when I arrived the city. I am going to tell you some places that caught my attention when I visited the city. 


Central Park is a calm place inside the crowded, busy city. It’s very big. It takes one hour to cross it from side to side. In the park you can watch people playing basketball and baseball which are very common sports in the USA. 

The Statue of Liberty is not in the city. It is in the middle of an island. You need to take a boat to reach to the island. Inside the statue there are very long stairs which you can use to reach to the crown of the statue which is the tallest part. 

If you Times Square you will be amazed. 1 million people go to this square to celebrate the New Year. It is full of big screens showing advertisements and a lot of colored lights.


And finally, the last place I´m going to talk about is the Empire State building. It is an incredible building which is more than 300 meters tall. It has more than 100 floors and you can take an elevator which takes you to the top in less than one minute. When you are at the top you can see all of the island of Manhattan. It is a magic place.

11 comments:

  1. You've made me want to go and experience this spectacular city, do you think it's easy to get lost in that big city?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you feel dizy when you went up the Empire State? I hope I could visit NY some day. It seems awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in New York City too. It was a fantastic experience. One of the things I liked the most was Central Park, it was like "La Dehesa" but 100 times bigger!
    Did you go shopping? There are plenty of shops in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the best trip I could do is to NY, it is an amazing place. I hope that one day I could go there!
    Nuria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that the best trip I could do is to NY, it is an amazing place. I hope that one day I could go there!
    Nuria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What building is taller, the Statue of Liberty or the Empire state building?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like so much to go to New York...It must be an amazing place with thousands of things to visit. It would be a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You describe it as an amazing place to visit but also as a huge place. Do you think you could get on alone and live there for your own without getting lost or wanting to come back?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would also like to go there this summer. Could you advice me about some places. some shops or some hotels... Do you think you can easily get lost in there? Have you ever visited Gran Central??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been in New York to.I passed one of my best days of my life and i also visited central park with a bicicle to make it more fun.The sigths of the Empire states were incredible.I reconmend to visit New York.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhh...I had never visited New York but you have just fallen in love with NY when I read this post. One thing,if you return another time to NY, I can go with you?

    ReplyDelete